Our client is at the forefront in Property & Real Estate Consultancy and their Property & Asset Management teams are responsible for some of the most high-profile portfolios on both a regional and national basis.
The Property & Asset Management team manages a wide range of high-quality assets for a variety of client sizes, with particular expertise in offices & industrial estates throughout the UK regions.
This Senior Surveyor role requires the management of predominantly industrial portfolio for high profile national clients as well as a similar Grade A office investment in Manchester city centre.
Our client is looking for someone who:
• Can deliver best in class property management services.
• Can source and deliver Value Add opportunities for our Clients.
• Is passionate about Customer Service and Environmental, Social Governance.
• Is passionate about developing the talent of the team around them.
What this job involves
• To ensure cost effective operational running of allocated sites.
• Liaison with clients and 3rd parties i.e. landlords and their agents to ensure uninterrupted use of the client’s premises - intermediary between landlord and tenant.
• Manage exit strategies for freehold and leasehold properties being vacated.
• Ensure adherence to lease terms and compliance with statutory requirements and advising clients of same.
• Manage and liaise with other internal teams and other professionals to provide a full service to the client.
• Ensure that occupier meetings are held as appropriate and any issues arising are actioned.
• Review service charge cash flow and review budget v expenditure regularly in conjunction with the facilities managers.
• Direct and frequent client contact and reporting.
• Take appropriate action for all forthcoming lease diary events.
• Review tenant applications and prepare client recommendations in a timely manner.
• Contribute to achievement of client and departmental targets.
• Deliver client satisfaction and ensure those you manage continue to deliver services to the satisfaction of the client.
• Delivery of regular and accurate client reports.
• Identifying and actioning any asset management/Value Add opportunities.
• Leading Client meetings where directly responsible.
• Management of junior members of the team.
• Following market trends and being able to discuss these with Clients.
• Being able to work independently on the whole, in terms of evidencing your Business Space Expertise.
• MRICS Qualified – 2 years+ PQE
• Up to date knowledge of legislation regarding property management.
• Demonstrable technical competence in property management.
• Basic IT skills (word-processing and spreadsheets).
• Industry specific packages (e.g. YARDI).
• Previously worked in property management team.
• General practice background for or within either a corporate, public sector or private practice.
• Able to build and maintain client, tenant and customer relationships.
• Be able to recognise opportunities for selling additional services to clients, including cross selling.
• Experience and knowledge of law relating to property management to make informed recommendations to clients.
• Able to work as part of a team, supporting other team members and recognising the work of others.
• Be articulate, professional and persuasive with a good telephone manner and good report writing skills.
• Build and maintain relationships with other parts of the wider team.
• Excellent presentation skills.
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders. To apply for this position then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.