Are you interested in helping shape the real estate requirements for exciting dynamic national occupiers?
My client is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Birmingham. This opportunity provides for a Senior Surveyor to undertake wide-ranging property management activities for an existing corporate client base. Working within the Real Estate Management Team, you will collaborate and deliver estate management services in accordance with dedicated client expectations.
- To ensure cost effective operational running of allocated sites
- Liaison with clients and 3rd parties i.e. landlords and their agents to ensure uninterrupted use of the client’s premises, effectively acting as the intermediary between landlord and tenant
- Identify and drive through cost savings for corporate occupiers
- For sublet properties, monitor income collection and tenant liaison
- Manage exit strategies for freehold and leasehold properties being vacated
- Ensure adherence to lease terms and compliance with statutory requirements and advising clients of same
- Manage and liaise with colleagues and other departments providing a full service to the client
- Direct and frequent client contact and reporting
- Degree level estate management qualification or equivalent desired
- Membership of RICS
- Likely to possess 2 years plus post-qualification experience
- Demonstrable technical competence in property management
- Able to Plan and prioritise workload
- Capable of delivering property management effectively and thoroughly within agreed
- Standards and timescales
- Commercial acumen
- Able to establish and develop good clients and colleague relations.
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Andrew Kingsley, Director email@example.com or Ian Doyle, Recruitment Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0121 796 8460 for further information.