Highly Competitive Salary (Doe) + Generous Car Allowance & Benefits
7 months ago
Our national client provides a comprehensive range of property solutions to the UK and international owners, occupiers, investors, lenders and developers and their teams work together to provide a full range of property-related services in the office, retail, office and residential sectors across agency, planning & urban regeneration, development, building consultancy, investment, property management, project management, valuation, business rates, lease renewals and rent reviews.
Overall Purpose of the Job
The client’s specialist Industrial team is experienced in advising companies on a whole range of issues from acquisitions of regional distribution centres for logistics companies to marketing properties for sales & lettings and development opportunities.
The role requires the provision of an effective and efficient agency service to national, regional and local clients, working from the Birmingham office, but also as required, in association with the wider Midlands and National team on the portfolio of industrial agency instructions.
You shall be required to:
- promote the company in a positive manner
- understand the company's core values
- strive to grow the business and market share delivering increased turnover aligned to profitable returns.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join our clients’ ambitious and growing Industrial team.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
This individual will have responsibility for a cross-section of the business unit instructions/client-base and will be dealing with all aspects of the industrial agency. They will be involved with advising new and existing clients on the acquisitions, use and disposal of industrial and warehouse buildings and development land. Generate new business opportunities whilst maintaining a good working relationship with existing clients.
Depending on the seniority of the appointment, the role shall include, but not be limited to:
- Inspecting buildings throughout the region, reporting on disposal options.
- Implementing marketing plans
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating Heads of Terms
- Carrying out development appraisals and providing development advice
- Managing and chasing enquiries
- Building target occupiers database with key lease event dates
- Developing new client relationships and instructions
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will be a Chartered Surveyor with at least 2 years post qualification experience within an industrial team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate
- Knowledge/experience of sales, lettings and development process ·
- Good presentation skills, numerate and analytical
- An eye for business development and client relationship management
- Strong influencing, persuading and negotiation skills
- Industrial market knowledge & the ability to generate data on market demand & pricing
- Ability to assemble and work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Highly motivated and ambitious to succeed
- Highly Competitive (DOE) + Benefits
- Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.