£30 to £60k depending on experience
3 months ago
Our client, a Top tier, reputable firm, now require a talented legal professional with experience in Healthcare property. They offer an excellent package for the right person.
Department: Health Property Team
Location: Liverpool, Manchester or Leeds – flexible on location to suit candidate
The successful candidate will join a fast paced, highly regarded and growing Health Property Team within the wider Health Business Group. Work is extremely varied and has a strong focus on building on existing client relationships (there is no expectation in this role to bring a client following). The role reports directly in to the Partner, who will provide a supportive and mentoring environment to further develop the career of this Associate/Senior Associate.
The role will be based in one of 3 UK offices (Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester) with occasional travel to the others, working within a team of 7.
The role will include advising on matters extending to:
- Disposals and acquisitions
- Deed of Easements, Licences, Tenancy at Will
- Negotiation of leases and associated landlord and tenant matters
- Title investigation and reporting
- Using template documents
- Completing SDLT forms
- Developing existing client relationships
- Law degree (or equivalent)
- Proven experience of advising in all areas of commercial property law and practice within the Healthcare sector
- Proven landlord and tenant experience
- Excellent communication, organisation and research skills
- Demonstrable ability to manage high volume caseloads, achieving strict client deadlines
- Line management, mentoring and coaching skills; this role will be supported by additional line management training and development opportunities from both the Line Manager and internal T&D Team.