My client is a multi-disciplinary international surveying consultancy and has a strong and well-established Valuation Advisory team, both nationally and in their Bristol office.
This is an opportunity for a Valuation Surveyor or Senior Surveyor to join a team undertaking all aspects of valuation for the healthcare, pubs, leisure, hotels and student accommodation sectors.
Success in the role derives from ensuring an enthusiastic and flexible approach to client assignments with the ability to work on your own or as part of the team.
- To assist in the successful implementation and delivery of all aspects of valuation, working in conjunction with the wider national and London based teams.
- Provide informed, market facing and independent advice on a variety of operational real estate sectors including healthcare, pubs, leisure, hotels and student accommodation
- Deliver projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision to meet the objectives in accordance with company policies and management systems
- To positively contribute to the department’s business plan and to assist in achieving its objectives
- Collaboration with other service lines to maintain market knowledge and cross sell opportunities
- MRICS / RICS Registered Valuer
- Prior valuation experience is essential but not necessarily in the operational real estate sectors as training will be provided
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Be able to build, develop and maintain existing business and client relationships
- Able to plan and manage workload efficiently
- Clean driving license.
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley MRICS on07879 413 765 for further information.