A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Transport Planner to join one of the UK’s leading consultancies. Our client is involved in a wide range of projects in both the public and private sector, so this is an excellent opportunity to further your career and expertise in an established, growing organisation.
The role would suit a Senior Transport Planner from a consultancy background who has ten or more years’ experience in transport policy and planning. We are looking for candidates who are happy to lead a team and help drive the business forward. Ideally, you will be chartered and have experience of overseeing a small team of graduates or junior Transport Planners. In addition to this, it would be beneficial if you had operated in a client facing role previously in order to build strong client relationships and assist with business development. Career progression is very important to this consultancy, therefore offering an ambitious individual the opportunity to progress.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- 5+ years’ Private Sector Experience
- Transport Assessments/ Statements
- Master Planning
- Knowledge of Trip Generation & Distribution Techniques
- Junction Modelling (Linsig, Picady, Arcady, etc.)
- Microsimulation Modelling
- Outline Highway Design (AutoCAD)
- Project management and client facing experience (for a Senior role)
As the Senior Transport Planner, you will also be responsible for:
• Client Liaising & Negotiation
• Delivering projects on time and within budget
• Ensuring reports are completed to the highest standards
To apply for the position of Senior Transport Planner in Manchester , please contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768381831 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org