We are currently looking to appoint an ambitious, experienced Senior Project Manager to take a key position within the Liverpool team. You will be tasked with providing professional consultancy services to the residential and commercial sectors, and the firm has a large number of important projects currently available, with more high-profile work in the pipeline.
As such, this property consultancy is seeking professionals who can provide real worth to clients and the business, as well as ones who are ready to develop their skills and career within a great team. Someone with a track record of delivering projects successfully within the above fields would be ideal, while commercial acumen, and the ability to generate and retain business would be beneficial.
You will also:
- Be chartered with RICS, CIOB, or equivalent
- Have strong, senior-level project management experience
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a commercial mindset
- Possess great report writing skills
- Have extensive contract administration experience
- Be able to mentor less senior team members
- Possess an interest in innovation, lean construction, BIM, and building technologies
This property consultancy has been recognised for its supportive staff environment, choosing to invest wisely in its employees. As such, you will have clear paths for progression, along with a raft of other benefits. These include a car allowance, a generous salary, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday to begin with, paid professional subscriptions and income protection.
Please contact CAROLINE KINGSLEY on 07768 381 831, or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com, all enquiries will be in the strictest of confidence.