£25K - £35K + car / car allowance + bonus
10 months ago
Role: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Location: Cheshire – easily commutable from Chester, Liverpool, Warrington and Manchester
Salary: £25K - £35K + car / car allowance + benefits
Do you have 12- 18 months experience working on build / construction projects ? Are you looking for an opportunity to work across multiple projects at any one time ?
This Design & Build company has land and projects already secured across the UK for the next 7 years, with a complete residential offering from family homes to high rise accommodation. They are now looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their Commercial Team, supporting their high rise residential projects across the UK. The role will be based at the Cheshire Head Office with 3 days per week out on site (which will involve over night stays ).
Working closely with the Senior Commercial QS’s and the Senior Procurement QS’s you will
- Interigate and value engineer detailed drawings
- Analyse tenders and select the most competitive taking into account, delivery, cost, quality and performance
- Review sub-contractor orders and associated warranty documents
- Procuring work packages
Ideally you will have gained at least 12 months experience within a Main Contractor on construction projects within any sector, what is important to the Commercial Director is that you have a hunger to continue your development and progress your career. The client supports additional learning and day release.
- Qualifications within Quantity Surveying or Procurement
- Able to read architectural / construction drawings
- Knowledge of current Building Regs
- Career development
- Exposure to significant projects across the region
Apply via the link and we can arrange a time to talk through the role, company and projects in more detail.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.