If you work for a consultancy, but are looking for a firm where things are done differently, this could be the position you have been looking for.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior level candidate to join a highly successful firm of Building Surveyors, working within the commercial arena. With a number of high profile clients already secured, this provides a fantastic foundation from which to grow.
We are looking for an individual who has the potential to be an inspiring leader, with a proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills. My client is seeking suitable candidates for the position of Associate or Associate Director, to support the Director, with a view to eventually heading up the office and expanding the team in Birmingham.
Candidates will need to have consultancy experience, be well connected and have experience of delivering a full range of Building Surveying and project services to a range of clients. This is a key position within our client’s expansion plans and offers prospects to grow a team with support from their head office.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for;
- The development of existing clients
- Developing new business
- Assisting in the growth of the Birmingham office
- Delivering an exceptional level of service to clients
You will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Ability and track record of leading a team;
- MRICS accredited and willing to participate and engage with candidates in the business to help them achieve MRICS status;
- Experience gained within a consultancy;
- Excellent client delivery attributes with solid experience in the commercial and retail sectors;
- Ability to win work and with a track record of developing clients / sectors within a previous business;
- Hard working, driven and relishes the challenge to be the lead and grow our Birmingham office;
Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
UK consultancy experience
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.