Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Are you an MRICS Commercial Property Management Surveyor looking for the flexibility of a six to eight month maternity contract? Are you in a situation where you would relish the opportunity to work for a highly reputable name and could commit to the length of the contract. Perhaps you have faced redundancy, or are returning to work from maternity yourself, or are simply looking for a new challenge!
My client’s Property Management team in Manchester is looking to expand with the recruitment of a Chartered Surveyor, ideally at Associate level and who is currently working or has recently worked within the Commercial Property Market. You will join an already thriving department and your experience of managing assets/portfolios for property companies and individual investors will be an ideal fit.
Acting for investors and occupiers in the office, industrial and retail markets in managing a cross section of commercial property types as the successful Property Management Surveyor you will be involved in the following duties
- Managing the transition of new client/properties and the setting up of new instructions and portfolios
- Taking a real “hands on” proactive role in property management
- Carry out regular property inspections
- Be responsible for preparing for client meetings and following through on issues raised within these meetings
- Creating client reports
- Maintaining the accuracy on client files
- Taking a proactive approach in Asset Management opportunities
- Planning in advance for critical lease events such as reviews and lease expires
- Dealing with tenant and client queries
- Approval of service charge reconciliations, and invoices
As the successful Commercial Property Management Surveyor, you will
- Have current/previous experience in the Commercial Property Management sector
- Be MRICS Qualified
- Have high attention to detail, well organised
- Be articulate, professional and persuasive with a good telephone manner and good report writing skills
- Have excellent IT Skills