This is a role with a difference, working for an insurance provider. The role is home based, however, travel to site and various regional offices is essential, you will ideally be based in a location which allows you to commute easily across central England.
You will be a highly experienced and competent construction project manager, with extensive experience of high rise developments. You will have overall technical risk management for a number of complex, high rise projects, ensuring projects have adequate resource and that they are well planned at all stages.
This role is varied, whereby no two days are the same.
- liaise with external consultants, ensuring capability when carrying out audits.
- perform site inspections, supporting the Surveyors within the teams
- be responsible for recruiting, mentoring and training regional teams
- provide and maintain exceptional levels of communication with all parties, including clients, developers and internal teams
- Monitor site based KPIs and produce management reports
You will be a qualified professional, either a Surveyor or Engineer and will hold a professional qualification (MRICS, MBEng, MIStructE), with a comprehensive working knowledge of Building Regulations.
It is essential that you have experience within either a technical capacity, or warranty experience of high rise developments.
For a confidential discussion, or to apply for this role, please send a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org