£80,000 - £100,000 Per Annum (Negotiable - D.O.E.)
2 months ago
Overall Purpose of Job:
My client is a multi-disciplinary international surveying consultancy and has a strong and well-established Asset Management Department both nationally and in their London office. My client acts for investors and occupiers in the office, industrial and retail markets, managing a cross-section of commercial property types. They combine experience and knowledge with innovation and creativity, handling national and international portfolios for a wide variety of clients.
Property/Asset Management is one of our clients’ key service lines.
The team enables their clients to focus on their core business by managing their real estate with total efficiency and with the aim of maximising its’ value. Their investment in both people and technology has created a state-of-the-art property management service, ironing out inefficiencies and adding value all the time.
The Central London team are responsible for the management of some of London’s most notable and prestigious Buildings. Over the last 24 months, they have experienced significant growth with the winning of a number of new and highly recognised instructions, within central London
The role will be wide ranging and will include the following:
- The responsibility for the overall property management of a number of prestigious buildings located within the Central London area.
- Work closely with the existing team to ensure all works/activities pertaining to the management agreement are carried out to agreed timescales/deadlines, ensuring all agreed expectations are upheld, and preventing ‘Scope Creep’.
- Assess client businesses to provide both a strategic and creative input advising where either the service or management agreement can be improved and implement plans to maximise profitability.
- Attend regular meetings with Client/Internal Asset Management Teams to ensure information flow and obtain feedback.
- Manage performance of third-party suppliers, (agents, solicitors, contractors, etc.) ensuring agreed costs/timescales are adhered to.
- Interact closely with fellow peers prompting regular cross fertilisation of ideas and initiatives.
Actively promote the Company name within the market at every opportunity.
- Following induction and familiarisation with the clients’ way of working, it is envisaged that the successful applicant will make an increasing annual contribution to the income level of the business.
In order to be considered suitable for this role, selected candidates will need to meet the majority of the following criteria:
- In-depth property management experience ideally gained within a real estate consultancy or similar.
- Well versed in client account management and naturally focussed on client delivery, but with the gravitas to influence clients when certain expectations are unrealistic.
- Ability to help develop the business and subsequently support the growth and expansion of both the Central London team and Asset Services business as a whole.
- Ability to apply a commercial approach to problems, delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
- Ideally living in the London/South East area.
- In order for the person to be successful in this role, they will need to possess the following behavioural attributes:
- An energetic, motivated and tenacious professional with natural drive and innovative flair.
- Entrepreneurial and committed to delivering higher service levels and exceeding expectations.
- Successful track record of working closely within an asset/property management team.
- He/she will have the gravitas and presence to generate early respect.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to adopt both a professional and commercial approach.
- Ability to communicate with and form close working relationships with peers and associates of the company.
- Highly presentable with the ability to gain trust and respect and fit into the clients’ way of working.
- Well-organised with the ability to operate independently under a broad direction.
- A broad thinker with the inherent ability to ‘get the job done’.
My client offers real scope for a highly successful career for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley MRICS on 0203 817 7030 for further information.