This is an opportunity for an ambitious graduate surveyor to establish themselves as an expert within a well -respected sector specific team which operates throughout the UK.
Our clients’ large, national team delivers timely and pragmatic advice on all property matters across the entire UK via their network of offices providing a comprehensive range of professional, agency and valuation services to institutional landlords, tenants and owner-occupiers.
They hold an unrivalled track record of servicing large scale portfolios for key organisations within the sector as well as smaller companies and individuals with single assets.
- Car dealerships
- Car parks
- Drive-thru and drive to restaurants
- Fast fit
- Fuel and forecourt convenience
- Motorway service areas
- Trade parks
- Trunk road service areas
- Workshops & body-shops
This Graduate Surveyor position will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work with an established team; the work will principally involve a broad range of professional and valuation casework as well as disposals and acquisitions on behalf of a broad range of corporate clients.
Main duties and key responsibilities
- Assist with providing general advice on national and local markets
- Assistance with Rent review, lease renewal and valuation work
- Market research and producing detailed agency reports
- Attending client meetings
- Assist with Business Generation and seeking new opportunities
- Managing your own workload
Skills & Experience
- RICS accredited property qualification
- Self-motivated & can work autonomously
- Driven with a can-do attitude
- Ambitious & career focused
- Commercially minded
- A high degree of IT literacy is essential, with good presentation skills with strong PowerPoint and Excel experience
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with clients and stakeholders
- Clean driving licence
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and across the clients’ office network
- Competitive salary
- Full RICS APC qualification assistance
- Company pension scheme
- Bonus for performance and business generation
- Subsidised gym membership
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley or email a copy of your latest CV quoting reference AK17994 for more details of this role.