5 months ago
Are you a Project Manager seeking a challenging opportunity?
I am keen to speak with Project Managers who enjoy working on complex projects. Working for a large multidisciplinary consultancy you will work on projects that will challenge your skills and experience, however also take your career to the next step. The company have an enviable reputation specialising within sectors including Infrastructure, Commercial and Educational.
As the Project Manager you will work on two to three projects that can range from £2 million upwards in budget value, you will have ownership of each of these ensuring that client objectives are met.
Some of the responsibilities will includes –
- Management of projects both pre and post contract
- Financial management of own commissions
- Preparation of contracts for commissions to comply with the company’s Risk Management Policy
- Supporting the wider team on major project management commissions
- Ensure that objectives are achieved and that projects are delivered in a timely and cost-effective quality standard.
- Experience within Public sector projects is highly advantageous, but not essential.
This company looks to support individuals in developing their careers by providing tailored learning and support and aims to promote at least once a year.
Salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience, along with a flexible benefits package so please apply now for an immediate response.
Please apply now for an immediate response.