The Client & Opportunity:
Our client is a co-investing Asset Management and Property Development business, with over £1bn of assets under management (AUM).
After a period of rapid expansion over the last four years, our client is currently looking to recruit 2 no. Property Management Surveyors to join our clients’ national team, based in Glasgow.
The individuals will be responsible for the property management of a wide-ranging portfolio of commercial property assets, predominately office and industrial, situated throughout the UK.
The Property Manager role encompasses:
• Property inspections.
• Ensuring tenant compliance with lease obligations.
• Co-ordination with the Accounts Team on rent, service charge and insurance demands and debt control.
• Setting and management of service charge budgets.
• Instruction and supervision of contractors and service providers.
• Review and process of tenant applications.
• Ensuring premises are compliant with all Health and Safety, Insurance, Fire Risk Assessment and all other statutory requirements.
• Manage transition events on any sale, purchase or new lease situation.
• Instructing and liaising with solicitors, agents and other consultants.
Applicants should be willing to travel throughout the UK.
The team is orientated in their approach but expect the Property Management Surveyors to operate with a high level of autonomy and self-reliance. The successful candidates will enjoy freedom to get on with their role and work on their own initiative.
Applications are invited from suitably experienced, ambitious individuals with a track record in commercial property management. MRICS or similar qualification is preferred but not essential.
A competitive package including car allowance, pension, healthcare and life insurance (after a qualifying period) is offered.
You need to:
- be a suitably experienced and ambitious individual
- be capable of working on your own initiative
- have a track record in commercial property management.
- MRICS or similar qualified is essential.
The role offers the right individual the opportunity to work in a progressive and growing business.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley, Director on (mobile) 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference AK18405 for this role.