Are you a Quantity Surveyor keen to undertake your APC, but not receiving the right experience?
My client is looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor, to work within an established, national team. The successful candidate will be exposed to many sectors and will provide a full range of Quantity Surveying services, as well as having the opportunity to work with international clients.
A highly successful property consultancy, who pride themselves on delivering an outstanding and unique service offering to clients.
Key attributes will include:
- Delivering cost auditing and costs management services
- Project administration
- Project procurement
- As the successful Quantity Surveyor, you will;
- Work closely with a highly professional team, so good communication skills are key
- Liaise with clients
- Produce reports
- Be looking to become Chartered
- Attend site visits/meetings
- Be IT literate
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
In return, you will receive full support in order to successfully achieve your APC, this firm have an exceptional pass rate. You will be provided with a wide variety of exciting clients within a commercial environment, along with career development and a generous benefits package.
For more details, please contact Caroline Kingsley on 0117 244 4819 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org