Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
About the company
Kingsley are currently recruiting a highly professional, customer focused Tenanted Property Manager, to join a well-established estate agent in Liverpool.
Our client has an excellent reputation for their knowledge of the residential market in Liverpool and are looking for a high caliber, enthusiastic candidate who can provide an exceptional level of service to their new and existing clients.
Offering a dynamic and motivating work environment, you can be guaranteed this will be an exciting and varied role, with the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio and deal with new challenges every day.
As part of the property management team working at their busy office, your role will be to manage a portfolio of tenanted residential properties and your responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for the landlords and tenants
- Processing applications and advising landlords as to the full background of applicants
- Producing rental agreements and renewals
- Dealing with Notices to Quit
- Drawing up appropriate legal documentation for renewed tenancies and liaise with landlords/tenants accordingly
- Reporting maintenance issues to the relevant people and seeing these through to completion of the repairs
- Serve Section notices where required, adhering to the Housing Act 1988
- Ensure properties are 100% compliant with legislation (GSC, EPC)
- Carrying out property inspections
- Taking payments and chasing unpaid rents
- Obtaining references
- Dealing with all tenant problems and requirements
- Working to daily and weekly targets
- Complaints handling
Hours of work will be 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday with one late evening per week and one Saturday every three weeks, with a day off in lieu during the following week.