£17,000 - 19,000
7 months ago
About the company
Kingsley are currently recruiting a highly professional, customer focused Tenanted Property Manager, to join a well-established estate agent in Liverpool.
Our client has an excellent reputation for their knowledge of the residential market in Liverpool and are looking for a high caliber, enthusiastic candidate who can provide an exceptional level of service to their new and existing clients.
Offering a dynamic and motivating work environment, you can be guaranteed this will be an exciting and varied role, with the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio and deal with new challenges every day.
As part of the property management team working at their busy office, your role will be to manage a portfolio of tenanted residential properties and your responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for the landlords and tenants
- Processing applications and advising landlords as to the full background of applicants
- Producing rental agreements and renewals
- Dealing with Notices to Quit
- Drawing up appropriate legal documentation for renewed tenancies and liaise with landlords/tenants accordingly
- Reporting maintenance issues to the relevant people and seeing these through to completion of the repairs
- Serve Section notices where required, adhering to the Housing Act 1988
- Ensure properties are 100% compliant with legislation (GSC, EPC)
- Carrying out property inspections
- Taking payments and chasing unpaid rents
- Obtaining references
- Dealing with all tenant problems and requirements
- Working to daily and weekly targets
- Complaints handling
Hours of work will be 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday with one late evening per week and one Saturday every three weeks, with a day off in lieu during the following week.