I am working with a leading niche Commercial law firm, who are looking for a Residential Property Paralegal to join its team at its South Manchester office.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, which is negotiable, depending upon your previous experience. This includes 22 days holiday plus 3 additional days for the Christmas festive period. Plus, bank holidays and ½ day off for your birthday. In addition, they also provide private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, a death-in-service scheme, an employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme, and a 3% contributory pension plan.
My client is a niche Commercial law firm based in South Manchester. You will be working in the Residential Property team working closely with the firm’s developer clients. The department has a strong reputation which is recognised by the Legal 500 granting them “Top Tier” status.
As a Residential Property Paralegal, you will manage a caseload of plot sales from instruction to post-completion. Main duties in this position will include: -
- File opening and administration
- Populate pro-forma document with sale information
- Respond to title enquiries and amend documents accordingly
- Receive and chase purchaser monies where necessary
- Work with colleagues to reach completion and exchange deadlines
- Post-completion administration including file closure
- Manage delegation of day to day duties and provide support to junior team members
You will be a Residential Property Paralegal with proven previous experience dealing with your own caseload of plot sales matters.
This is a great opportunity as you will be able to work closely with the firm’s developer clients. In addition, the firm can offer you plenty of exposure to excellent quality of work.
Therefore, if you are looking to progress your career and would like to find out more about this role, please contact me today for a confidential chat.