£43000 - £45000 + £4,700 car allowance + excellent benefits
8 months ago
Job Title: Senior Planner
Location: London city centre
Salary: £43-45K per annum + £4,700 car allowance + excellent benefits
Are you looking to work for an international property consultancy partnered with a number of international FTSE 100 businesses, within an award winning “Employer of the year”….
- A “people business” and partnership that year on year is recognised as a “team of the year” within various awarding bodies
- A business that has seen significant growth year on year
- That has one of the largest planning forces in London, a part of a wider development team
- That has secured multiple long-term framework contracts with major UK councils
- That has a portfolio of multimillion £ projects comprising of historic industrial sites and major residential schemes
I am representing an international property consultancy with a strong presence in the UK, across Europe and USA markets. They work with a varied range of clientele across the public and private sector which include over 40 of the FTSE 100 holding some of the largest property portfolios in the UK! Working in conjunction with local councils they are at the forefront of policy making giving them a deeper understanding than most consultancies of local government planning systems ensuring clients receive the best possible services and why they have such a strong long -term blue chip client base. A part of a wider development team that houses one of the largest planning teams in the UK services covered include:
- Disposals & acquisitions
- Affordable housing
- Development Plan/Policy advice
- Development Agreements
- Planning applications and appeals
- Due diligence and expert witness
- Financial viability assessments
- Project management
- Strategic Land
Based out of a prime London city centre location, the ideal Senior Planner will work on a varied portfolio of projects across central London predominantly in Westminster, Kensington, Chelsea, Camden, Southwark, Islington & Lambeth, this is a really exciting opportunity to get involved in prime city centre schemes!
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.