£28k - £38k
3 months ago
UK experience as a Structural Engineer is essential to be considered for this role.
About the Company
This Structural Engineering Consultancy pride themselves on delivering innovative and sustainable design led engineering solutions. They’re portfolio includes sports stadia, heritage and conservation, conference centres, Universities, high rise residential and power stations.
About the Role
Within the role you will help to design and project manage high value landmark structures.
- Analysing the configurations of the basic components of a structure
- Calculating the pressures, stresses & strains that each component will experience
- Liaising with other designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs that fit the spec
- Examining structures at risk of collapse & advising how to improve their structural integrity
- Producing drawings, specifications & computer models of structures for building contractors
- Working with geotechnical engineers to investigate ground conditions
- Liaising with construction contractors to ensure that newly erected buildings are structurally sound
- Applying expert knowledge of the forces that act on various structures
- Using computers & computer-aided design (CAD) technology for simulation purposes
- Working with steel, concrete, foundations, masonry and timber
- You will have a degree in Structural Engineering or similar
- At least 2 years of UK experience designing structural projects
- Previous experience designing high rise or landmark structures
About the Money
The role is paying between £28k - £38k and comes with a decent benefits package.
If you’re an experienced Structural Engineer click apply now!
Greg Howard | T: 0151-242-1630 | E: email@example.com
Based in Manchester this role suits anyone from; Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Warrington, Altringham, St Helens, Wigan, Leigh, Crewe, Stoke, the Wirral, Birkenhead, Deeside, North Wales, Stockport, Cheadle, Macclesfield, Northwich, Ellesmere Port, Runcorn, Widnes, Bolton, Wrexham, Sale or Preston